Skip to main content

My dream!!!







In the moment of 17 (duluuuu)



with head full of ideas and
heart full of hope.
I want to live my life fully, and use all the things it's offering.
I don't want to be affraid of My Tomorrow.

I want to realise all my dreams!
From these small like an ant



to elephant-big ones like home with white fence.
The truth is that if you wanna try something new -



you need money, and you'll never be sure what you meet on the end of experiment
I want to have a possibility to try every single thing, and I need a money to do that.
(except love,
but I think love is a part of giving).

I want to

◦discover myself
◦try new things

◦become traveler
◦run my own business (and the ideas are really big)
◦try scubadiving
◦visit Tibet
◦see New York and London
◦see everything it's worth to see



I have ONE life.
On this world there are many really rich people who don't have to
worry about money.

If I'm lucky...
If you're one of them, help me become what you and I want to be.
Our dreams are in our hands.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenapa Wanita Wajib Pilih Therapants?

 Hari ni saya nak share kenapa wanita wajib pilih Therapants untuk kesihatan dan kecantikan ye SELUAR URUT, Instant kurus ✔Bila pakai Therapants, badan nampak fit kemas. ✔Boleh dipakai bila² masa sambil buat kerja rumah, sewaktu di tempat kerja/office, sambil beriadah. ✔Bila pakai therapants ni: ▪️Perut auto kempis dan kemas.  ▪️Punggung naik.  ▪️Paha kelihatan tirus tegap dan tak gelebeh.  ▪️Tiada isu sakit lutut lagi. ▪️Tiada kebas/ lenguh kaki. ▪️Tiada sakit pinggang. ▪️Hilang urat² biru kat betis ▪️Melancarkan perjalanan darah. ✔Therapants bukan seluar atau legging sembarangan kerana ianya adalah workmanship terkini dengan terapi infra merah, material yang high kualiti dan ada 13 magnetic crystal .๐Ÿ’– 

PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL | 360 Thera Pants Tutorial | SHOM

 ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐€๐ข๐ซ๐ฒ๐•๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ณ ๐€๐ข๐ซ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐€๐ข๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐!  ☑️Kill 99.97% SARS-CoV-2 virus and remove 99.97% air pollutants as small as 0.3ยตm surround you with our all-new AiryVentz Air Purifier that is tested and truly proven by MRIGlobal in the USA.   ☑️Highly engineered with 5-stage air purification system with the leading AiryVentz ViroShield Technology to give you a breath of fresh, hygienic and odour-free air! ☑️Protect your safe haven today and experience nature's fresh forest air of freedom, brought to you by our innovative smart air-purifying technologies. A new phenomenon is coming your way real soon in October 2021. ☑️Bunuh 99.97% virus SARS-CoV-2 dan singkirkan 99.97% bahan cemar dari udara sekecil 0.3ยตm di sekitar anda dengan produk terbaharu dari kami, Airyventz Air Purifier yang terbukti berkesan dan disahkan oleh MRIGlobal dari Amerika Syarikat.  ☑️Direka khas den...